Wednesday, June 29, 2016

So Ufo's are not new to me!


In 2010 I wrote:" You know its a hard decision to decide what to work on when you have so many WIP's (works in progress). I would like to stop "starting" new projects but I think it comes with the creative gee so medically, I am unable to stop "starting"! What a relief. I wonder if there is a pill?"

So in 6 years, nothing has really changed with me. Except for the fact that right now I am on a mission to finish some of the projects that I have in shoe boxes, gift boxes and sewing boxes everywhere I look.

And even though I don't think I am starting new projects right now, in reality, one of the completed blocks I started a year ago, isn't really a UFO. Its become a new project that has captured my attention...

One Stack and Wack Basket Block started at camp last spring
My EQ plan for the blocks that I drew up last year!
The plan...

The reality! Another WIP...

Baskets and Butterflies WIP

I have been procrastinating the last few days. I have three baskets to applique and about 6 butterfly blocks to appliqué and add antennae. Most of the quilt is together but like all new projects I have sort of lost interest so today I did some bindings...

Last day of school to work on bindings! #UFOfinally finished


Tomorrow, I am going to get that appliqué done!








2 comments:

AimeeDP said...

Wow, I love the baskets and butterflies...much more lively than just one or the other...are you using up the basket scraps to make the butterflies?!

Unknown said...

I love this quilt as well. I am actually using up the basket scraps and the one block wonder scraps to make the butterflies. I am so close to being done, but I am short one butterfly. So thats my project for today.