Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday freebies...

Look what I found on the web this week...

  1. Here's a great way to cook corn on the cob. http://liz-moments.blogspot.ca/2013/06/i-warned-you.html
  2. Here's a tutorial on how to make the batik braid quilt!
  3. Lets make a ruffle tote  from Passion and Couture!
  4. Here is a great idea for making a little pouch...
  5. Are you a Doctor Who fan.. Here's a little sew-a-long!
  6. I love bruschetta and here's a great recipe!  
  7. Have you visited Wayne Kollingers blog yet... You probable should!
  8. Here's a great summer sampler and my summer favorite in a block
  9. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Crash Hot Potatoes.. Oh my!

  10. EQ has a free quilt pattern for you here...
  11. 10 tips to quilting large quilts from Dining-room Empire! 
  12. Quiltville has a free pattern on her web site...Dancing Nines.
  13. Little Boy Blue... Toddler bean bag from Moda Bake Shop!
  14. Semi Improve quilt block tutorial from Theresa Down Under!
  15. Strawberry rhubarb crisp....   Yummmmmmmmie!
  16. Fuss free gathering tutorial.
  17. Easy ruffled flange binding!
  18. OK. I couldn't resist another recipe.  This one is for ribs!
  19. Here is a pattern for a little red work bird.  
  20. The Inbox Jaunt has a free tutorial on FMQ spools! 
  21. Do you like jelly roll quilts?  The you will love this sew-a-long! 
  22. Here's another quilt from Moda Bake Shop... Jiggity quilt!
  23. This one is very cute... A quilted crafty caddy!
  24. I love these little vintage embroidery patterns... 
  25. This weeks edition of 52 quilt block pick up!  One of my favorite weekly finds!



2 comments:

Peggy said...

Some great finds there! Thanks for sharing them!

SuperMomNoCape said...

Hello Notion Nanny, Thanks for linking to my Vintage Embroidery Monday pattern. I hope you'll come back as I'll be posting a new pattern each Monday for the next several months.