Sunday, May 5, 2013

Grrrrrr - Gripe

So I thought I might buy this really neat pattern... 

Cute isn't it! Great place for this old granny to sit! 
But the shipping costs to Canada annoy me beyond words. I am sure it costs that much to send stuff here, because it costs that much for me to send stuff to the States. 
shipping $6.95 in the USA... Pattern $11.99


Shipping Canada $16.95 ...  Pattern $11.99 


It would just make perfect sense for everyone to have a digital download for their patterns and save everyone the hassel of paying the extra cost when you are an international customer!  I pay it when it is something I could never get digitally, or here in Canada,  but I never would purchase a pattern when the shipping is 1 1/2 times the original cost!

Just saying'!

Please go back two posts and read about my giveaway!

1 comment:

Sarcastic Quilter said...

My two cents? Buy one of these bleacher chairs at Walmart or an equivalent store & cover with fabric of your choice. When you cover, add a hanging pocket for water bottles & such. I'll bet you can figure that out. :)