Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wordless Wednesday!

Isn't that the funniest title you have ever heard! Seriously... me and wordless are never words that should be in the same sentence, on the same page, in fact, wordless and I aren't even used in my house or my universe!

But, I have no voice today, so its almost a wordless Wednesday. My family, who is not happy about me being sick, IS happy I have no voice.

For any one who receive my newsletter, here are some quick updates on some QAL's and BOM's going on around the net. There are more, but I have been so under the weather I haven't been keeping up with my blogs very well.

Little Mushroom Cap's QAL #7 , block # 3 is now available.

Quilts by Darlene's Mystery quilt is moving along and so far the quilt is coming together beautifully.

Sisters Ten Modern block of the month, April block.

Also, I have been following a great blog hop the last few days, April Showers Mug Rug Hop and I am loving it. All the great Mug Rugs... you should go and take a peek!

I think I will do a little Mug Rug Exchange on here.. I love Mug Rugs and wouldn't it be fun to exchange a small piece of our talent with someone we have never met.
Let me plan it next week, and I will post a sign up and lets exchange a mug rug. Anyone have any ideas on a theme?  Leave a comment. OK... now I am excited!

It feels funny to say this, but No question today! The questions are done... for now. But I love questions so I know there will be more!

Somethings I found on the net today: 

  1. Scented bubbles. Make your own bubbles for a little girls party.
  2. Martingale has a great pattern (down loadable) for a shopping bag. You can't beat the price...$2.99 this week only!


  1. Avery's Christmas Quilt.
    I loved making this fun little quilt for my granddaughter.
    She LOVES cats and this quilt.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the layout for your granddaughter's quilt - and I love cats too!!