Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sorry... I've been busy trying to get better

What a beautiful day today was!  The sun was shining, it was warm enough to open windows, the birds were chirping, and I am finally feeling a little better.  Hurray!

Speaking of birds, I just found out today that my day for the "It's for the Birds" blog hop is May 15th. I am so excited! I was hoping I would be close to the end because I have been so sick I have not felt like sewing.  Make sure you come visit that day!


BUT TOMORROW, I plan to spend the whole day sewing. So excited.




Today I was working on my Hexi's with my friend Sheila (she made this lovely picture),
 Jo, BJ, and Carolyn. We meet every week on, Wednesday, to sew chat and drink tea!
We sit in my beautiful bright sunroom, and it is always a wonderful afternoon!

No comments: