Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love shopping at the Hobby Horse

The Hobby Horse In Georgetown, Ontario

Yesterday my friend Marg and I went to the Hobby Horse in Georgetown.

Three words... Oh My Goodness!!!

I forgot to rob a bank before I went so I felt slightly deprived when I left with only a small shopping bag of goodies, but I don't think there is anything they don't have. And the Books... no words can describe how great this quilt store is! When we walked in the door, Marg who was a first-timer, stood speechless and overwhelmed, but it didn't take her long to get her grove on and her somewhat larger than my shopping bag  was toted out about 2 1/2 hours later.

We had a great time... and I stopped and shopped at the Notion Nanny candy store and boy do I have some great surprises for you! I managed to grab some portable design walls, some rulers, patterns and other odds and sods that you will see on my website in the next few days... How exciting!

But right now I am off to a sew day with my friend Bev, so I will see you tomorrow!

No comments: